Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Mostly Harmless Musings


If you like science baked with fantasy in a fiction soufflĂ© then please check out my latest short story, The Comic Book King and the Warder of the Brain  published in Science Fantasy Magazine. It won’t disappoint.

Here is an early review:
I liked it. Read Daddy's Story. OR ELSE!
In other writing news, I’m polishing off my novel. More news about it, hopefully good, will be coming soon. I'm proud that four members of the writer's group I lead, Words in Progress, went to this year's Philadelphia Writers' Conference.

Before I go, I will leave you with a picture from my recent team up with Seth and John Barrowman (damn you John, no one should not look that good). We saved the world. Just in secret. Otherwise you wouldn't be reading this.


That's it for this post. Stay tuned for more.


3 comments:

Catherine DePino said...

This looks really good. I've been trying to muster up the energy to start one. Keep writing. I really like this.

Catherine DePino said...

This is from Catherine DePino, by the way.

David Siegel Bernstein said...

Thank you Catherine!

Gadget